“Personal information” means information that identifies you or enables you to be contacted. Some examples include your name, email address, phone numbers, physical or mailing address, birthday, gender, occupations and other information necessary to purchase products, subscribe to our mailing list or sign up for promotions. When we combine other information (e.g., information that does not, on its own, identify you) with personal information, we treat the combined information as personal information.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. Information that You Provide Us
In various places on the Site, we request information, including personal information, from you via forms. The exact information we need to collect will depend on the purpose of the form. For example, you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase. We will indicate when you attempt to submit a form whether a particular field of information is mandatory or optional. If you choose not to provide certain information, we may not be able to provide certain requested services.
B. Information Automatically Collected from You
Cookies, Device Identifiers, and Similar Technologies
From time to time, we may display tailored interest-based advertising using information you make available to us when you interact with our Site (including information obtained through Cookies). Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as re-marketing, personalized or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information from activities such as purchasing on our sites, visiting sites that contain our branded content or ads, or interacting with our online content in other ways. These interest-based ads are designed to provide you with targeted content that is interesting to you.
Third-party advertising management partners may help us display tailored content to our customers’ interests and serve interest-based advertising on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
Log File Information
When you use our Site, our servers automatically record information, including your Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), browser type, referring URLs (e.g., the site you visited before coming to our Site), number of clicks, and how you interact with links on the Site, domain names associated with your internet service provider, pages viewed, and other such information (collectively, “Log File Information”). We may also collect similar information from emails sent to you which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. We use Log File Information to help secure the Site by identifying potential threats and vulnerabilities, and to analyze the effectiveness of our Site to help improve the Site’s function and content.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is gathered for purposes of fulfilling customer orders, managing and expanding our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and other online visitors. For example, we may use your personal information as follows:
· To inform you of new services or products, special offers, and new content (such as updates to the Site or blog);
· To help detect and protect against account errors, fraud or other criminal activity;
· To resolve disputes;
· When we believe we are required to do so in accordance with a law or to respond to a subpoena or court order;
· For marketing purposes;
· To troubleshoot problems;
· To customize your experience; or when disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, safety or property of Nature’s Palette, our users or third parties.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
· Our Service Providers. We engage service providers or business partners to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in providing the Site or our services. Some of these third parties may need to access to personal information to perform their services. For example, we engage third parties to assist us with hosting the Site, analyzing our Site traffic, delivering advertisements, and marketing our services online.
· Audience Development. Some of our service providers may temporarily process Personal Information on our behalf for the purpose of helping us reach new audiences. When we engage them to do so, we take steps to help minimize the use of Personal Information—such as converting information on our end into a cryptographic hash, then providing only the hash to a service provider. The service provider is then only able to correlate the hash with information already in its possession to help us reach out to people with similar interests as our current audience.
· Companies Involved in Mergers and Acquisitions Transactions. If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of our business or assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, or liquidation), any information collected through the Site, including personal information, may be among the items sold or transferred.
· Law Enforcement, Government Agencies, and Courts: We may disclose personal information at the request of law enforcement or government agencies or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish, protect, or exercise our rights or to defend against a legal claim or as otherwise required or allowed by law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of any other person. We may also disclose personal information to investigate or prevent a violation by you of any contractual or other relationship with us or your illegal or harmful activity. For example, when permitted or required by law, we may share your personal information with governmental agencies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation or to explore fraud that has already taken place. The information provided to these entities is not for marketing purposes.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD PARTY SITES
Since third party sites are owned and operated independently, the Company cannot ensure the safeguard of any personal information that you provide to a third party sites that links to or from any of our Site.
HOW WE MAINTAIN WEBSITE SECURITY
We have taken precautions to ensure that this information is safe and secure, including further limitations on customer payment and banking details, but please understand that no data transmission over the Internet will be 100% secure. For example, we implement measures to help ensure only authorized employees, agents or contractors (who have agreed to keep your information secure and confidential) have access to your personal information. While we take steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
YOUR CONSENT TO THIS POLICY